Dune Analytics to Launch Bounty for Users to Build Serum Dashboards
Serum is excited to announce that Dune Analytics has issued a bounty program offering users rewards for building dashboards displaying Serum metrics. Dune Analytics is a community-first Web3 analytics and data visualization platform. Dune’s core mission is to make on-chain data accessible for anyone through an intuitive and user-friendly platform. Dune aggregates and organizes raw blockchain data in real-time. The platform also provides state-of-the-art tools that enable users to fetch data and create analytical dashboards to be shared with the Dune community and beyond.
The launch of this bounty program comes shortly after Dune integrated Solana capabilities in February, and after Serum’s daily trade volume hit a new all-time high of over $900M. Additionally, Serum has seen over 100 new products come onto the ecosystem since its inception. By creating analytics dashboards for Serum, the Serum community and the greater crypto ecosystem will be able to have a direct view into the daily metrics of Serum and track the continuous growth of the platform.
To enter the competition, the Dune Analytics dashboard must show the following:
- Userbase metrics
- Daily active users (DAU)
a. DAU statistics for the last 6 months
ai. DAU metrics for the last 6 weeks
b. Weekly active users
c. Monthly active users
2. Transaction statistics
- Daily transactions
- Weekly transactions
- Monthly transactions
- 24-hour volume analysis
- Volume over the last 6 months
- Volume over the last 6 weeks
- General transaction feed
- Top trading pairs feed
5. Bonus points for any other key metrics not mentioned above
$6,000 USDC has been allocated for prizes and will be awarded to the top 3 submissions.
- 1st place will receive $3,000
- 2nd place will receive $2,000
- 3rd place will receive $1,000
Projects will be judged on the following criteria:
- Accuracy & Completeness: The data is accurate, trustworthy and provides a complete analysis of Serum.
- Clarity & Readability: The visualization and data are well explained, documented and easy to read/understand.
- Insights & Originality: The analysis shows the originality of insights from the submitter.
The deadline for submission is April 26, 2022, and contestants must submit their Dune Analytics Dashboard here for consideration.