Serum Surfer Discord Verification
The support and community growth these past few weeks has been incredible to see and we’re so excited to be on this journey with all of you. To help facilitate communication, we are creating one central place to house the Serum NFT Ecosystem in the official Serum discord. To access it, please follow this link: https://discord.com/invite/wZbHams7KV/
How will the channels be set up?
Our main NFT channels will be an announcements channel, a public channel, a Serum NFT holder channel, and we will have others as well.
How do I verify I’m a Serum NFT holder?
We are integrating with Matrica to help support access to holder-only channels. Here are the steps to verifying your NFT:
1. Visit https://matrica.io/
2. Connect with your wallet (Phantom, SolFlare, Slope, or Sollet Extension). If you are using a Ledger, click the toggle. Make sure you are connecting with the wallet that holds the NFTs you want to be verified.
3. Link your Discord. From the Settings page, you can link your Discord and Twitter. You can also add multiple wallets.
4. Within ~5 minutes you’ll be assigned your role and will have access to all verified channels!
Once you have signed up for Matrica, you will automatically gain your holder roles in all Discords that use it.
— — — — — — — -
If you are having trouble verifying, please try the following.
1. Make sure you have linked the correct Discord. You can unlink and relink to be certain.
2. Check your profile to see if the wallet you added contains the correct NFTs. If not, you can add additional wallets on the Settings page.
3. Make sure your NFT is not listed.
4. Wait a maximum of 5 minutes after linking your discord for the role to be assigned.
5. If you are still having issues, post your Matrica profile in the channel and a dev will assist you.
— — — — —
What are the different holder roles?
(1 NFT) Serum Surfer
(3 or more) Surfooor Collectooor
(10 or more) Barrel Beast
(25 or more) Wave Whale
(50 or more) Poseidon Surfer